Daily trips from Marmaris to Greek Island of Rhodes by Fast Passenger Catamarans and Car Ferry. Rhodes, right across from Marmaris, is only 50 minutes awayby high speed catamaran service. The old town resting behind the fortress and home of the English Crusaders offers a great sightseeing adventrue and taste of Greek culture.You can experience Greek mythology, Butterfly Valley at Lindos and the Mandrake Harbour.During the summer season the fast catamarans operate everday. During the winter and summer season car ferry operate in some days of the week, providing the transportation of passengers, cars and cargo goods.
for price andbooking please contact us.
• To complete the bookings we need the following details.
Date of birth
• Plus 5€ additional tax from Rhodes to Fethiye on departure for an open ticket.
• Departure from Fethiye at 09:00 o’clock.
• From Rhodes to Fehiye at 16:00 o’clock.
• Journey takes 90 min.
• All Passengers should be at the port 1 hour before the departure time in bouth side.
• Ferry will start operating on the second week of May.
• May untill June the 20th: Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
• From 21st of June untill 15 of July: Tuesday , Thursday and Fridays.
• 15th on july augustos, 15th of October Tuesday , Thursday , Friday.
• After 15th of October till end of October : Tuesday , Thursday and Fridays
A trip to Greece... You will travel (90 mÄ±ns) by a Hydrofoil (Flying Posedion) to Rodos which was known as "the island of roses". A world's wonder, yacht harbour, fascinating and typical Mediterranean culture and an old city are some of the worth seeing places of this old Greek Island. Consider that you have sent a postcard to your neighbours from Greece while they were expecting a holiday card from Turkey